User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: corny suicide poetry

    I believe it is just 'mayhap', unless of course I am mistaken...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Sure, it's possible that the events on top of the tower were all a show, staged for Harry, so that he would go about telling everyone Snape killed Dumbledore, and ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Precariously Perched Pidgeon

    *Tips imaginary hat* Thank-You. You know, I enjoy not writing about life and my own psychological, em, 'abnormalities'(I can be quite 'vivid')-I think it tends to frighten people, and it ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    I'm afflicted with Corporeal Lieninitis and Ettinodeg's Malady (the funny thing is, Ettin is giant in Old English....).

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Corporeal Lien initis Which is basically physical laziness. My mind is a beehive, my body a flop. Why can't we do work in our heads, then download them on to ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Kaye was looking at the ground most of the time, staring at Jordans feet until their movement became almost mechanical, and she herself started trudging along to the rhythm. She ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fantasies Of Being Numb In The Night

    I'll be honest now, as much as this type of poetry is accepted, as 'free verse', I am not particularily fond of it. Not saying I don't like this poem, ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Precariously Perched Pidgeon

    Snoink-Maybe reading the entire paragraph will answer it?: 'The wolves, they came, Yet the bird stirred not; They pounced on it, And in their jaws was caught. The 'it' in ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Wave* Hi!!

    Happy Birthday(it's still 04, since I am eastern time)! I am, well, Erethror, and I am a true blue Tolkien fanatic. And nonsense! There's no such thing as 'I can't ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Need Name, suggestions would be nice.

    'about 4.9 in height'?! What, does this guy do exact mathematics on the side (not to mention you did not mention the unit of measurement). Loosen up. Your characters will ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Precariously Perched Pidgeon

    Behold, I finally finished the poem after a few months of neglect. The Precariously Perched Pidgeon It was precariously perched, That little pidgeon of mine. For were it standing out ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Forest of Unicorns-Rhapsody A nice break from the usual rapid-paced metal produced by them(Rhapsody;the band).

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    Do what my brother does, and what someone above said Roald Dalh did-when something hits, write it down as quickly as you can, and on whatever you can which you ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Can we choose ourselves? :roll:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    Ask Arvy, he's the older one, and should I reveal his secrets, which I daresay are little known, as the country itself is(why does everyone always say friggin Jugoslavia still! ...

    Dec 27, 2005


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher