User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    Oh I've always disliked math-for what reason? I could never pin-point the reason myself as I've always done good in math that it has escaped my reason. I enjoy some ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    God?

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Jordan didn't move, and when Kaye fell in a swoon she simply fell on top of him, and they both went crashing down. When she came to herself, she was ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    While I must contend with saying each to his or her own, I don't think you can say that the LotR isn't as great as most people make it to ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Happy happy Birthday to YOOUUUUUU!!!!!! >< OOOOOO YAAAAAAA >< I suppose it's late....but you get the general idea....

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I think, Jessie, that you may have exagerated that a tad too much ^^;; As a matter of fact, I think there is a neat balance between dialogue and narrative. ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    I am noticing a pattern seems my poems have a tendency, and I quote, of being 'short and sweet'. There's nothing bad about that, just it seems to follow most ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Really, as long as your well groomed, or make it show that you made an effort to groom yourself, I guess it's good enough. I don't really use the mirror ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    Made your day? :?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    The name pretty much sums it up. But then, I want peoples take on it. (Has anyone heard of the country mentioned, by-the-way? :roll: ) Peter Svacic On Peter's Mount, ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: After Dark

    Oh Sohini! I love your poem about, what I take to be, michievous pixies!^^ Adding some punctuation in some parts may have helped in reading, but really the point is ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Erethror was the name of the main character in a story of mine(naturally incomplete; and now I look at it, quite bad), two years ago. Because I had just read ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    You know, me and a friend were talking about this in Math. And I was saying how maybe Dumbledore was a horcrux, and his death was ultimately an essentiality(it's a ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    My English teacher(being the head of the department) was told by another, grade 12, English teacher, that she found out a few of the kids in her class plagarized their ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Books becoming obselete? It must be stopped!!!

    If your open to change, and prefer people actually reading your book over paying a steep price for it, e-books are no problem. However, I would not have them interfere ...

    Jan 9, 2006


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson