User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Damn it Arvy, that is a highly accurate list! I know, I live it every day! Though I agree, about 95% I can apply to. But some things were more ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Fantasy. It's so malleable, it's not funny. I'd much rather read about man-eating ogres than some guy who has some troubles in his life...or something. However, I enjoy horror and ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Oi, Kay Kay, not all forms of metal, or bands, sound like that. Some bands, like Rhapsody, are very well executed, and its a shame they aren't as recognised in ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I like Genesis, the Book of Daniel, and Revelations.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I'm sure the Bible was perversed here and there, just as the Papal states were, what with the Inquisitions. But I don't want to go and badnaming my religion, and ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I hate to choose, for I can be in a particular mood and favour something over another thing, yet when I'm in a different mood, the other thing suddenly overshadows ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    I, in turn, rightly understand your position. As for thegirlwhofateloves, was I being...over something?

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Yes, but English is the name of the, over time, collective Germanic peoples who before the Normans final conquest of the isle, invaded the British isle (England-Angland=Angles), not the reverse ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    If my signature doesn't say it all-Metal! And Manowar's 'The Gods Made Heavy Metal' puts it perfectly-"When losers say its over with, you know that it's a lie. The gods ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My Star (crits most definantly needed and wanted)

    The only thing that struck me, so far, were the aforementioned lines that are no 10 syllables. (first 2 lines, then lines 5 and 7). Also, for line 5 you ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I felt the characters were quite stiff. But then, that's my opinion.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    Hahaha! :lol: It's inescapable! :D But thanks. I'm currently working on a longer poem though. (I have a long one, it's I think under this section, it's called Gandalf and ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled.. Need title...

    "but I'm no expert eaither , lol" No, I wouldn't say so Fishr :lol: Sorry, but you mispelt that word at the write time, and I just had to show ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the old dwarf road: part1

    It is but the breath afore the plunge, or if you will 'The Calm Before the Storm' (A song by Dragonland). And whether intended to be or not, it sure ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    Oh I know, but its just that I get the same comment all the time :o ...Oh I gues I can't complain can I? :roll:

    Feb 3, 2006


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg