User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Do we now? :P

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Much like the English in turn are a Germanic race. You know, I was going to mention that the cross of St.George is in the Commonwealth games here, remembering Firestarters ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oi! Boni Bee, that is one of the most adorable cats I've ever seen!! (I'm a sucker for cats...)

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    Here it is, the beginning of my radically changed style for this story: The wind was blowing hard against three longboats as they made their way West across the North ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    I suppose your right. To be honest I had the same thought. And that first line does make it seem so much like a documentary... I suppose I'll go and ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    Let's see. This is the first ever topic I made in the stories section, wow! :o That being said I am, of course, not new to writing. I've plently tales ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Phylisofical question: Turning lead into gold

    I say to hell with it-use it. That way we poor and 'middle-class' people (its starting to seem like just rich and poor more and more) can wear many more ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    It really is a great, simple, and comedic (is that a word...?)book. And the Hobbit (rather the movie) is what brought me to the LotR, and surprisingly I read it ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The Hobbit.......Too BORING!?!? *jaw drops* :shock: I just can't...compute! I don't know what to think or feel! The madness! The sheer, utter, bewildering, and not the least, confuddling madness! My ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: King Arthur's Existence

    The legend we know is so out of historical fact and plausibility, that it is scary to think that some people may yet believe it (or rather them!)! But I ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Good good, and I must re-read the HP series myself.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Oi, KayJuran, I like Tyger, Tyger as well. As for me-favourite poet?None in particular. My favourite poem, however, would have to be, Why The Man In The Moon Came Down ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I certainly don't look down on Hp lovers-why when I have all the books, read EACH in the first week they each came out, and obviously like the series? Now ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Irish blood, dearie :D Irish. 64. You can spell 'European' ;) Not really...ya see, we use cyrilic Кирилчна азбукаааа ракс мај сакс! Cyrilic Alphabet rox my sox! Oh also, I ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Tell that to millions of Canadian viewers... :roll: Oh well, at least Sweden won gold baby! And I am happy that Canada got 24 metals, and Croatia 3 I think ...

    Feb 26, 2006


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet