User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Exactly.

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    But then aren't you punishing him either way? Perhaps sentencing him to his own death is stooping to his own level, but, revenge or no, it is still justified. To ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    The lord looked down at Thor, his hammer held high in the air ready to smite the enemies of the gods and humans. 'I've done them a service,' he thought. ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    I'm starting to admire the NSK the more and more as I see things like this. It's a form of supression when something like this happens. It agrieves me that ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Indeed. So you, like me, then believe that his death is a better judgement than being 'sentenced' by the UN tribunal?

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    All in good time my curious fellow! The backstory is needed! But yes, when I do get to it, it will be interesting.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Now I've read a plethora of books, and not least of them fantasies. And when it comes to authors-thats one of the last things that sticks to me about a ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Tales Before Tolkien, edited by Douglas Anderson; The Matarese Circle, by Robert Ludlum; What Life Was Like When Longships Sailed; A New Illustrated History of the Nazis

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    ' "Praised be God!" the translator relayed the final words spoken by the Frankish monk, who now took his seat. The translator, a trader with the Franks, looked nervously at ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    I know it's old news-I say old because it's not mentioned in any headlines anymore-though it happened last month. CBC News Thursday, March 16 2006. Tearful supporters of Slobodan Milosevic ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    Forget my first post, that's my scrapped version. Also, I've changed the part that talks about how they got to were they are, en route to Lindisfarne. And as soon ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    I'm glad! And you won't have to wait long, I've just re-wrote Ulfradr's history which I will post either tommorow or Saturday. I really want to drone on about it, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    I'm reading a book about vikings, and I just found an excellent story about Snorri's great great and great grandfathers which I will incorporate into this story. In fact, what ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    All right! Thank-you. I just edited those two things, and I'll post some more now! :) They were karls, led by their one jarl, or chieftan. These freeman of the ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    I was laughing half way through, and it just escalated from there! :lol: And the funniest thing yet? I said yes to like a 1/4 of it all! :D It's ...

    Mar 25, 2006


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta