User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    'One Sec'

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    White, half-way to the knee socks (nothing but white, and never ankle socks-so un-cool), blue jeans, and a black sweater with a fireball in the centre.

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Erethror-A name in a story I used, and looong abandoned (it may come back...) But my real name? God's Judge....wait a minute, thats not right (maybe not in your minds). ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    And for that act, that act which should have pleased the gods which we Men of the North so truthfully worship, I was exiled. Why? Why should have that monk ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Lord of Thunder

    Hoder and Baldur? It's ok, but I think my favourite story is when Thor, and the two children that Thor takes with him, go to Jotunheim to Utgard-Loki's. He is ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Iran Goes Nuclear

    Well let's remember that Israel is packing these babies too. Therefore should Iran attack, they'd be placing themselves in danger, and this is what the Communist Bloc and the West ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Lord of Thunder

    Thanks Niamh and Torpid! People like Egyptian mythology, Roman/Greek-I'm one of those oddballs who enjoys Norse. :) And Torpid, rest assured darkling is a word (even though it's not in ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Lord of Thunder

    Why thank-you! :) I've been in a 'Nordic' mood for a a little bit now, and I've been stuck on writing a Norse-related poem for a few weeks. Well, all ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Lord of Thunder

    Lord of Thunder Across the heavens he rides, In his chariot of gold; Rumbling over darkling clouds, He's fearless, steadfast and bold. Wielding his mighty hammer, Poised above his holy ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    You had a dream about a snowflake? I thoguth this was describing someone you loved, it was nice and short. Edit: When I saw 'longing' and 'falling' it doesn't rythme ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    If this bright eyesore is standard, I don't see how people like it. You have to highlight whats been typed, a distraction when refering to the written text.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deep Within

    I agree it is good, but the second stanza is still a little 'off beat'. My suggestion, instead of, in the second line of the second stanza, 'pierces and pcratch ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    One will eventually stumble upon a horrible book down the reading lane, and I am no exception. Personally I feel none of the bad books I've read deserve even mentions ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    Thanks. I'll add more as soon as I can.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bird Flu

    Well I thankfully I live an ocean away from the flu, however my hopes aren't high as spring is upon us, and the birds are returning. This whole bird flu ...

    Apr 6, 2006


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield