User avatar

Bjorn

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    I've written a few pages for this story this past month which I shall type up and post here when I'm not lazy (after saying that I feel like doing ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    thesilversubrosian@hotmail.com-for chat erethror@gmail.com-for emails

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Come All Ye Who Need A Void To Be Filled!

    Well I never started this for it. Keep to the topic! BWAAHAHAHA...I know, were all going a little crazy these last few minutes. Its like...Armageddon or something, I expect to ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Come All Ye Who Need A Void To Be Filled!

    Which site are you talking about ^^;;

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Come All Ye Who Need A Void To Be Filled!

    Typical - I know. But give me credit, will you? The site I'm gonna post here has been inactive for a couple of months (seems longer) and I was so ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Well you could go to the link on my signature (it may seem barren now, but once people come in, it'll start kicking again). Well, I enjoyed everyones company, critiques, ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    My mind is blank. I don't really know how to react, or what to feel. However the situation is understandable. Truly the net will be somewhat of a different experience, ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I *LOVE* President Bush

    Uhh, the country's stupidity in letting you get this far? ^^;;

    May 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Interesting...I suppose because Harry Potter is just in that time-period that most of you choosers of it are in. I mean you can all relate to it-it was written more ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Never saw that coming....^^; I was gonna pick dragon...but I just LOVE cats, and I see this site a cat personality-laid-back and continually swelling...

    May 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Though Sabradan has gone into this with vehemency, I still think his underlying message is right. My own parents say that this country (Canada) is too weak and soft. That ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Tamburasac

    The first stanza does have a rhym pattern! Tamburasac, and Dance; thus: a b c a Or did you not see the note? "*(Note-Tamburasac is pronounced: Tahm-Boo-Rash-Atz)" the c, in ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Tamburasac

    You've heard of pfifers and fiddlers, and poems relating to them, but what about a taburasac . Yes the Croatian tamburica(Tahm-Boo-Ree-Tza) is an interesting instrument, of the string family. The ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Well about a week or so ago I finished 'The Dark Tide'(book one of the Iron Tower Trilogy) by Dennis McKiernan, and began reading Sir Thomas' King Arthur, well I ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    You know what? I don't think I've read anything that's disturbed me, save maybe something or two from the newspaper. I read mostly fantasy and non-fiction. Well actually, I just ...

    May 7, 2006


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn