User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    What do I do if the scribble thing is all grey? It says scribble applet could not be instantiated! What do I dooooo! :?

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    kalinka by the russian red army choir Hah! Great! I like the Soviet national anthem better though :wink: No kidding. :wink: It blows the US National Anthem off the wall. ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Yo Dream Deep! I just finished watching Farenheit 9/11, again, and I'd like to congratulate Mr. Moore on an excellently entertaining film, which proved to be humorous and educating at ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Thank ye *bows*

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    vigilant

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rambling on banned books...

    I feel sorry for the people in Germany right now... Unable to read Mein Kampf, on the grounds that it is Hitler's virtual auto-biography. 37 bucks at the bookstore! That's ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Don't Say A Word - Sonata Arctica

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    If more people were like John Stewart...let's just say the world would be a better place. Meaning it'd be filled with a sense of humour, and be sensible. That being ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    The only British sitcoms I've enjoyed thusfar to the point that missing one would be a death sentence! are: Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances, My Family, and Monty ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    kalinka by the russian red army choir Hah! Great! I like the Soviet national anthem better though :wink: Aaaand that is what I am listening to! STERN ROT-HEIL!

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The highest good... What's good? What's bad? People rush into things thinking they represent the side of good, but do they? Are they not just causing suffering on the recieving ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    YWS2...? I don't think I'm THAT new to not enjoy it at this point..but thanks, and hey!

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Well Nagem I just noticed that, feh. Hey ANI! Good to see you. And a message to Mr. Mod (clever little name). I figured it would be bleeped out, but ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Why rated "R"? Why not? Am I allowed to say "****" here? If I am then this topic is officially rated R! Oh don't worry I don't normally say ****! ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    SOHINI!!!! *WOOOOONNNGGGGG* (that's a gong if you're wondering...)

    Jul 29, 2006


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot