User avatar

Bjorn

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    Hrrm. In my Potter-philiac days, I sent a letter to Rowling, after two drafts. To my surprise...I got a letter back! To this day I couldn't tell you whether it ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine

    Ahh, thank you very much Sohini! For the congrats, and for pointing out those mistakes! One can only go so far without making one... :roll: Faery, though, is quite correct, ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just started reading "Kingdom of the Grail" by Judith Tarr. I'm also slowly slugging through "Dozivljaji" (lit. Adventures) by Ante Pavelic, der Poglavnik of Croatia during WW2 (I call it ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    Whoa. My family arent really the intellectual type ... or the type that reads ... the books I have, I've bought painstakingly with pocket money over a couple of years. ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My job is to teach. I am a professor of history and languages at the University of Morskigrad. Do I enjoy it? If I didn't, why would I be doing ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry

    Meh, I write the odd poem here and there. When something comes, I write it. Otherwise I was thinking the same thing you were Reas - I suppose some people ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Jazenovac I Gradiska Stara - Marko Perkovic (Thompson)

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine

    I agree with changing "was" to "were" in those two cases. I also thing that one chunk you pointed out is a little too drawn out. Could it be shortened? ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Hmm, perhaps this is a step up from my days as Erethror... I never really saw myself as a 'mysterious' guy though :) As for my mythology, trust me, I ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine

    No problemo!

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: America Hates Athiests

    It's strange that Christians should 'hate' atheists, because that would go against their teachings... Are not Christians told to "love thy neighbour"? Someone saying "your gonna go to hell because ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair to seek U.S. support on ending Mideast crisis

    "We want a Lebanon free of militias and foreign interference, and a Lebanon that governs its own destiny"-Bush That's why you attacked Iraq when they invaded Kuwait...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine

    Well, this started out as a poem for the poetry contest for the 'Grande Re-Opening!', but when it was finished, I noticed I was some 56 lines over the limit! ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    slake

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 Witty, and hilarious. Oh those Weasleys...(am I right?)

    Aug 4, 2006


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix