User avatar

Bjorn

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Hey Fireweed! The first question-I've no idea what you're tlaking about, HEY!^_^ As for the "WOOOONNNGGG", that was random.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

    You're taking the risk of going to a federally funded school *shrugs*. It's like someone eating at McDonalds-the individual is taking the risk. That's the way democracies work. While it ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "God is God" My friend-"Pika, Pika, Pikachu. Pika, Pika, Pika......"

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Other Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    Basically what the title implies-I'll be posting my free-writes and story fragments; and I suppose any other piece of writing, that perhaps don't deserve to waste space as seperate entities. ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind and Darkness: Draft One [1-3]: Closed

    I finally took the time to read this! I needed to know what the fuss was! Now I can't give you constructive criticism, as when I first read something I ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    It is indeed Bjorn. Lol, but the more I listen to Rammstein, the more it scares me. Ever hear "Stripped"? Ugh, disturbing... :shock: If you listen to Laibach, and understand ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Das'vi'dan'ya Guys!

    I suppose I should say cya and have a fun, safe time. Even though I've no idea where/what Chesapeake City is! And even though it's only for the weekend... ^_~

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    "Every sperm is sacred. Every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate." Let that be a lesson to you onanists out there...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sharty Hearty

    Well, Mr.Fitzgibbon, a hearty frinkledink to you!

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Random Sonnet

    It's good. I've only done one sonnet myself-I'm not ecstatic about them, especially the rules you must follow.... :o That being said, the only thing that would technically need fixing, ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The One-Way Ladder

    Very good :) It seems like a metaphor for time fact, this poem sort of compliments my philosophical ramblings last night. My only suggestions are: Instead of- Where it had ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Frigg

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Amerika by Rammstein Isn't the song just so true? :) White Pearl, Black Oceans - Sonata Arctica

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    I swear to the forces that may be that nothing disturbs me. I'm in a permanent state of mind were nothing can! I don't know whether I should be happy ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Change for Dream Deep?

    Dream Deep! I see you're taking a strong liking to Rammstein, but that's no problemo, because I love 'em too! However, I think you shouldn't change it. Dream Deep just ...

    Aug 10, 2006


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)