User avatar

Bjorn

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    Double gack. Some of your suggestions I may adhere to... Thanks for reviewing it though! To be honest it only has another few paragraphs to go before it's done! It's ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    This is only half of the story, the rest will be coming tommorow I suppose. A Heathenly Respite You'd have heard or will hear that Pagans are barbaric and crude, ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I had a dream a while back, it brings shivers down my spine every time I think about it: It's a huge battle, outside the gates of some mighty medieval ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    to bite my lip. Hard. Constantly. Not sure why. ^_~ I'm sorry, but I can imagine that! :lol: My friend does it when he's gone silent for more than a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Just so there's no confusion, it's pronounced "Byorn" or "Bee-yorn" with ee and y coming together, but not fusing completely. I say this because I think you think it's "Bzhourn" ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Kauja Pie Plakaniem, Kauja Pie Veisiem - Skyforger (Kauja Pie=Battle of)

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Kauja Pie Plakaniem, Kauja Pie Veisiem - Skyforger (Kauja Pie=Battle of)

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Haven't read through this version, but I've got a suggestion nonetheless! Instead of making that first little part, about the Chair, "Chapter 1", why not make it the prolouge? It ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    A small town just a few kilometers ride south of Barrie, Ontario, Canada. My heart, though, lies in Europe. And that is where I will live, hopefully, after University (or ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    I'm being honest and giving it a 9. I was going to give it a 10, but that would have been my Tolkien bias talking. An excellent story, if you ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The LOTR Movies were half baked crap which were better than the raw crap books. THe books are drawn out and long winded to the Nth degree, every single page ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The LOTR Movies were half baked crap which were better than the raw crap books. THe books are drawn out and long winded to the Nth degree, every single page ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    No problemo. I'm really just trying to find my bearings in this world. I'm quite adamant on some issues, lenient on others, and sitting the fence on yet others. But ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Oi, Delo! :) Please come back to Middangeard! :) :D

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary

    I don't know who to target as the real terrorists anymore: A world-wide network of terrorist cells, whos supposed nerve center is Al-Qaeda or our governments, our corporations, our ideology ...

    Aug 14, 2006


Bananas
— looseleaf