User avatar

Bjorn

  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Like I said, it has its faults! I understand everything you said, and those things were running through my mind as I sat there and read it. I in fact ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    Yes, which means that people would then try harder NOT to get themselves in a conflict, knowing the death toll and destuction that could come out of it.

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    Yes, I knew that Lama-the Swastika is a very old symbol (used extensively around the world before the War. I believe that even an American boy-scout group actually had badges ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Yes, yes I agree. But if one were to go to the roots of something, they could begin a grass-roots revolution. Knowing that Leninism and Stalinism did not get very ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    I won't lie when I say that his style has permeated into my writings as well!

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    When I say that, I say it in a general meaning. So, look at the roots of Communism; the theory. Don't look at Stalinism, or even Leninism (yes, even Lenin's ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Today I read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. I must say that my leaning towards this part of the Left over the past few years has ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    I suggest you then read the "Book of Lost Tales" (parts 1&2). Part two has the originally concieved Fall of Gondolin.

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Prosithion!

    Happy Birthday! Sretan Rodendan!!! :D :D :D

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "I'm going to the library"

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    And how would we know? We shall forever live in a constant state of fear. I'm aggrieved because of it. Whether or not these 'threats' are real or not, the ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    My brother works with a Muslim guy who is pro-Nazi (apparently he even has the 'stache'), he makes alot of anti-semitic jokes. What does this have to do with anything? ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Ahh... in the mountains bordering Southern Bosnia (Hercegovina) and Croatia. There was this one place in particular we passed while in the mountains on our way to the sea that ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    One step ahead of you, Rei! While washing the dishes I had a brilliant idea for the story! :D

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    It's then an unfortunality that I have based this man on myself? I do think too much, in fact! I feel a little offended by your opening statement, are you ...

    Aug 23, 2006


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian