User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crow

    Hey! Thanks alot. In fact, that was the same problem my writing teacher had with it ^^;; I'm going to have to revise that. Thanks again!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    My history teacher said this, and for some reason I think of Freud... perhaps he was the one who discovered/came up with this, but apparently people don't understand (sub-conciously, of ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Freedom, yo. Otherwise we couldn't have colourful revolutions preaching "PEACE, BREAD, LAND!" Hurrah!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    1st question: It was my reply to the topic's question. Tee Hee. 2nd: Because they are allowed to. Here is perhaps a more legible version of the above: I believe ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Morskigrad

    If I may be so bold as to post one more poem in the same run... (Morskigrad is a fictional city I have envisioned) Morskigrad In Morskigrad by the sea, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crow

    I started this back in the Autumn of 2006. I finally finished it today! The Crow A crow alights atop a roof And cocks his head to look at me, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Yo, I'ma say dat da Sun is da best star. Cuz witout it we ain't got no lifes, see? Da Sun is like da (incestuos) husband of da one named ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2050 Superpowers

    Being the superpower is to be superior in all areas: economy, military, and I suppose a unified and malleable populace (does anyone wish to argue Darwinism? We're always vying for ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Other Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    Morskigrad In Morskigrad by the sea, City fair by azure waters, Where once dwelt a happy sea-folk free, Amidst its gleaming white towers: There is a great, doleful building Of ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I am a first generation Croat-Canadian (my parents were immigants from Yugoslavia). My parents aren't what you call patriots of this country, nor am I for that matter. However, there ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the United Nations powerless against global injustices?

    I agree. Let's not also forget the U.S. went against the UN's wishes of invading Iraq. If a nation can that easily and blatantly disregard the UN, then what point ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Yugonostalgia" Across the Former Yugoslavia

    It's a few weeks outdated, yet nevertheless I found it highly interesting. And there is definitely truth behind it. My own household is a testament to that. (By DAN BILEFSKY ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    The basic communist ideas, that is a classless society based on common ownership of the means of production and ownership leading eventually to a "stateless" society, I am intrigued by. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Embassy In Belgrade Attacked By Demonstrators

    "Several hundred demonstrators broke away from a massive rally in Belgrade Thursday, setting fire to an office inside the U.S. Embassy to protest against Washington's recognition of Kosovo's declarati

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: World hunger has been cured?

    I agree with Rei. We can extort as much as we want from third world and developing nations, and in return we give them... peanut butter (or a more fatty, ...

    Feb 20, 2008


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy