User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves* Its not. I don't really like Bush all that much. But I'd much rather sing his praises than support a bat***t ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    *Glances at Bjorn* You just take every opportunity to make fun of Bush don't you? Yes. Either way, the debate will give Bjorn more ammunition to attack President Bush. Und ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    I think it's a good idea. That way we can finally discern who the nut truly is - Bush or Ahmadejanidamijihad. C'mon-Bush has started calling these 'guys' (I won't say ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    Hehe, I violate my school's dress code every day-feh, teachers pass me and say nothing! Of course that is in the mornings and day's end-technically you're not to wear anything ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    If you think I live in Croatia, or Hercegovina, or in Europe-you're wrong! I live in Ontario, Canada! I can't stress this fact enough!!!

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Not facist...let's not equate facism in general with anti-semitism...^_~ Simple, but awesome dream - I met Blind Guardian at the library! I spoke with Hansi and Andre, it was wicked! ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Heathenly Respite(FDWC)

    Life is full of learning :) Thanks for the comment treeclub, and welcome to YWS! :D

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Other Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    Ah, thanks and thanks P. Imp! It may get somewhere, I'm busy with some other projects at the moment however. My intrest in linguistics permeats, and indeed inspired this work. ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to critique poetry

    I'll just say I agree with your (newfound?) approach to criting poetry. I've always found it...'wrong' to crit a poem line by line. Though a piece like Poe's "The Raven" ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    ^_~ No problemo, everyone is prone to a mistake (or two) in their lives.

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    A bomb is a bomb - and to an unenlightened public, i.e. the 'enemy', it causes destruction and death. We know it doesn't-or does it? All I'm saying is that ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    I'll be sure to look for it, thanks Nate ^_~

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    You're lucky I'm not one to lash out at people who love to rebuttle with technicalities :)

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    Well that's what I meant, that you'd hear Roman Gods more than you would Greek (Neptune is the Roman equivalent of Poseidon, correct?)

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Musicality

    You must jooooooin it! O_O

    Aug 25, 2006


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman