User avatar

Bjorn

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Currently, my father is the only skald I've ever known. -Karl Do/would you enjoy big cities, small villages, or alone and surrounded by nature (except maybe a small wooden hut ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Politics and the English Language

    Haha, I stopped half-way. Basically what this guy is saying is that the English language (or any language for that sake) must be lodged. That it shouldn't evolve. Oh evolve ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do I like I like coffee?! Hell no! But I have to drink the stuff any other way if I'm to keep my job... -Znanje What's your job?

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Sretan Rodzhendan, Imp! Puno blagoslovjenje na toj dan! Happy Birthday, Imp! Many blessings on that day! I remember my brother's nineteenth birthday; his twentieth past this May... :D

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Other Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    A fragment of history predating this piece, and indeed telling of the time in which Arkhel himself was on Earth, which I found lying around. And the Host of Light ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Other Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    All the better for the economy! :)

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Haha, similar to me. I have a problem thinking too much :lol: And it can be about anything . Sometimes it's an artform (when it's not putting thoughts down or ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    A phantasy conjured by the human imagination. :)

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    You don't see a guy being stabbed in the heart by a stingray everyday, now do you? I mean, what about the controversy over releasing movies on the events of ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Dear me! I've not replied in this thread yet! And now I have. :)

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    Ah yes. I believe you can find a pic of this dude (with his automatic) and journal entries on http://www.vampirefreaks.com. They showed it on CBC. This happened before, they said, ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Other Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    It's juxtapose ! :)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Ah, someone who knows me :). Thanks; and warning taken seriously Grif, nonetheless! (Well, what about the names?!)

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    One older brother (by four years) who is in college at the moment (but living home). Yeah...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Other Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    Hehe, great. Some were a little 'meh' but otherwise great. :o

    Sep 12, 2006


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault