User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    LamaLama 1st post - Ah, I see. Maybe it's a bad thing, I mean, the whole emphasis of the American nationality and American state and so-forth, and the Americanization of ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Well Greenfield sounds English...Unless of course there was a father Greenfield ^^;;

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Nordic Council, a collective of European states in a personal military, political, ideological, and economic alliance with each other, in conjunction with the worldwide network of members of the ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Thanks Gibson Girl (and yes, I know about those 'rough edges ^^;;) and thanks Firestarter. The emblem was meant to convey power. The eagle, Jorgunmundr (representing the 'cycles' of life, ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    The first is an emblem I did for the Nordic Council [not to be confused with the Scandinavian one] (the symbol in the middle of Jorgunmundr is the symbol of ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Ahh, interesting Lama! Perhaps Greenfield was an adopted name? I can't really help you, as there isn't much info to go on! I suppose I shall post what I didn't ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    If anyone is interested in joining the Nordic Council, then flock here. What exactly the Council is...I'm not too sure. Right now we want open-minded people, intellectuals, "philosophers", people inte

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Hey, Slavs Hey, Slavs, The spirit of our grandfathers is still alive, As long as the hearts of their sons Beat for the people. Lives, lives the Slavic spirit, It ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    I was raised and live in a Catholic home. My parents come from two countries that boast a tie to Catholicism like Jews do to Judaism. Almost inseperable you can ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    Hahaha. Wow...I found striking similarities between that preview and this (Only in this video the Fuhrer is Jesus). Indoctrinating our youth since Nuremberg '34 :lol: If you look carefully you ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Treceg Jugoslavija je stobom, Rusija! Sije zvijezda na nebu, Sjajan i crveno, Silu nam daje u tamu, I spase nas od robstvo! The Balkan alliance is with you (and by ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to now?

    Sonne - Rammstein

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    Well there you go Sohini!

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ah, the past. Unfortunately, I've had to think of the future more and more of late. Though in every dell and hollow, and under every tree(s) and stone me and ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    Haha, a great piece of Russian legend, retold and remastered by a skilful hand! I'm no stranger to this myth (duh), and... what Imp said ^_~

    Sep 26, 2006


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien