User avatar

Bjorn

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    I've a hard time with nationalism. I've a very socialist/marxist mind, which would label nationalism towards a state, creed, religion etc. an evil. And yet I am not immune to ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Reichstag Fire.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Thought I might answer this here (since I have nowere else!) Quote Incandescence: Bjorn, "Regimes were not made to last-a fact." Perhaps, but that's only if you imply "last" to ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Er, I'd just like to say sorry. I just have a very bad habit of using Nazi analogies...especially soncerning America. But Teufelshund of all people to bash on me because ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: North Korea tests nuke

    Regimes weren't made to last-a fact. Out of 6 billion people who may adhere to something, there will be at least ONE who does not. We see this many times ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Haha!! Good to see you back Pros. and D.D.! I forgot to mention that I had a Hungarian great-grandmother, on my mother's side of course. My mom told me stories ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Hail America! She is glorious and free! Hail America! She shines out for all to see! Dude. The point of reciting the pledge over and over everyday is...psychological branding! Get ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Russian Journalist--Critical of Putin--Shot

    Oh I read this just today! Apparently it was on Putin's birthday aswell (yesterday)! What better birthday present than one of the more vocal people against your regime silenced? Scary ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: North Korea tests nuke

    Haha, if Iraq really did have the weapons and capability and willingness of using them (which they did not), we'd already be in a Middle-East cold war. Now we see ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Ah thanks...but about that 'we shall invade Russia' part... I stand by her! While we're on the topic of Communism, here's something to maybe counter-weigh the U.N.S.S.A flag: The flag's ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Haha! I thought I'd never see you 'ol buddy! How's it goin?! Let's see if you can guess who I am.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Very well! But let it be known that the Nordic Council, and it's member states, and the NSK do not support the new government in charge of Russia now. For ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Lol. Thanks Dan. Everyone loves pizza ninja. I don't take full credit for it, the idea sort of progressed between me and my friend. Of course the stop-frame was about ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Jew or no, Dan, he is Russian. Unt all shall fight for ze VATERLAND!!! Or I should say MUTTERLAND! Rally to me!!! Here are the plans! A hym for us!! ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Hah. The pledge reminds me of a new Laibach song (entitled Rossiya): United forever/in a vast endless space/created in struggle/by an unhappy race/suffers of freedom...the unbreakable union/of fratern

    Oct 7, 2006


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen