User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Began the Going Under

    Ahhh... I can relate. Maybe a little too wordy to be a poem, or at least a proper poem, but it struck :)

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    The Norse or Scandinavians in general. :)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Excellent Lama, oh great Emperor of the Almost Infinte Empire! The NSK respects your wishes. The question it now: what do we do/how do we deal with YWS' aqquisition of ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Haha, thanks! I'm gonna get some more pics up... it's a shame my damned printer is being stupid.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Digital

    I love the Zombie-Sama lol

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    I frankly dissaprove with atheists who act like that. A Pagan myself, though I don't go out thrashing at the Christian God. Just like I believe in what I do, ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Furthermore I would like to reitterate to the leader/s of the Empire the NSK's wishes of allowing Empire citizens to hold dual citizenship-that of the Empire and of the NSK ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I read in Times they're developing a long range missle (ICBM) to reach the U.S. It's called the Taipong 4 or something like that.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    I'm a walking oxymoron? Well...I wouldn't completely disagree with that... And unfortunately I'm not very much intrested in the classics. Northern Europe's the way to go! With some Japanese splashed ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Turkish part of Europe (i.e. Constantinople/Istanbul) is under the administration of the Nordic Council. We also reserve our right to 1/4 oil production from Turkey, should it be annexed ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Russian Journalist--Critical of Putin--Shot

    I think I'd be shot on the spot! :lol: Can I cower behind you guys? :o

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Good, good. There are many good and smart people out there. It's time they became unified. Like I said, we look at the individual. Open-minded we want above all.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    The statement I made was a little too straightforward. I understand what you are saying. I didn't mean they were the same , but that Stalin immitated National Socialism, placing ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Haha, both Lama and Bob were near the mark. And, like Bob said, the fact that the Republicans were already in power is irrelevant. Hitler was already Chancellor of Germany ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I read that due to malnutrition people have actually grown shorter, so the military actually had to reduce the minimum height for the military. Proving that even though things are ...

    Oct 10, 2006


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss