User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    We did not use trans-dimensional technology. The citizens of the Council have reached a perfect state of harmony with the finite All and thus are able to transcend the borders ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Ah, thanks Sohini. :) As for clomb, yes, it is a word. It's an archaic past-tense form of climb. And as for a capital 'e' after "And lo!", I've seen ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    My, when did this resurface?! Hahaha :o Please, please, don't get worked up about what Brad said. Where would we be without him? I admire his bluntness 8) Now I ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Nordic Council has renamed to "The People's Council" . As Supremier, I've been noticing the same thing and have been pondering a name change of late...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Love Is When...

    Despite it all, it is so true...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Beyond the Sea

    Please, Please! I don't want any blood shed on my account! :o Thank-you Dreamy, yes, he does! Perhaps it can get stale after a while, but his works are just ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Beyond the Sea

    Thank-you very much Sohini! You are without a doubt my number one fan! (If I may be so bold as to say so). :lol:

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The latter the N.C. did.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Excellent! Another Canadian! Hello, I'm Bjorn (duh!). Enjoy your stay! :o

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Beyond the Sea

    A little ditty I wrote some time back. Across the Western Ocean, Beyond the Misty Seas, Past Enchanted Isles And against the Eastward breeze: You'll come to lamplit quays In ...

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Rape of Europe

    Interesting... But what I don't understand is why this guy wants native Europeans to emigrate... That's called giving in. What we need to do now is to reinstill the ancient ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Planet Jessica is the heart of an abstract 'All' reachable only by those who have been enlightened by the Nordic Spirit. Yes, it was 'abolished', but discrimination based on it ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Hmm.... there's nothing on planet jessica. Why do you think the empire was not already there? I feel violated... :? Planet Jessica was recently found by the Nordic Council in ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Planet Jessica has just been landed on by the Nordic Council...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    You refer, of course to the word Teufelshund. This is slang for the Marines by German soldiers. The literal translation "Devil Dogs" was used to refer to the Marine Corp. ...

    Oct 29, 2006


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix