User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crow

    Thank-you, thank-you very much! And yes, I believe I do mean portent ^_~

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    The world wasn't so well-thought of millions of years ago. Then it was just, so we hear, a big floating molten rock of sheer chaos. One plants a seed in ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Who's she? That is just faulty logic. You'll have to forgive me for that earlier post. I thought you actually thought it was Satan (of Christian mythology) that appeared before ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    I'm now a respectful owner of a copy of the Satanic Bible ^^;; In (LaVey) Satanism, there is no hell or heaven. There is the here and now. "Satan" is ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Actually, I think Christians should do that. Christmas is a pagan/atheist/christian holiday now, not just christian, in fact hardly christian. Hehe, in fact, it's as much Christian as it is ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Simply put, I think it's a matter of personal choice. To me any sort of holiday or such is just a cultural commodity, one which anyone may partake in. I've ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    No. But placed in the context of this life , there is. Why does there have to be a reason for morality? Do I have to be coerced by an ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Hell is the place into which Dante descended in the Divine Comedy . Quite obvious. Says it right in the text, though in a more poetic fashion ^_~ Stupid-assed remarks ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you think we should get our troops out of the war?

    I ain't no Amrican, but as a citizen of this world - a child of the primeval mother we call Earth - I would say get them out. Then I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Aster in the Sky

    Oh, well, this is a surprise ^^ Thank you very much, Iluvialover!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crow

    Thanks! There, I edited it last night. Any new suggestions?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Indeed. I suggest the film Der Untergang ( Downfall ) to anyone. I think it's one of the best films in terms of the portrayal of Hitler and the state ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    I stand by Nietzsche: there is no good and evil, thus no right or wrong. The idea of good and evil and right or wrong are often intertwined, the former ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Because I don't believe in something as absurd and degrading to the Human experience as Heaven and Hell, I don't believe Hitler is in Hell. Yes what he let happen ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Morskigrad

    Ah, thank you, both of you! I wasn't sure about the pillars/briars myself. I thought maybe I could get away with it, we'll see (though I suppose I didn't ^_~). ...

    Mar 20, 2008


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio