User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Ruins of my Life - Sonata Arctica

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hi there Bjorn. ^_~ Life treating you well I hope, better than before. I couldn't really say... Overall, perhaps. There is a chink, however ^_~ But it'll be filled soon, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Der Ring Der Nibelungen by E Nomine. Gosh I love that group...:) And that epic :wink: Kingdom for a Heart - Sonata Arctica I truly would give a kingdom for ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Ours is the Kingdom - Forefather

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ex-KGB Officer Poisoned in London Sushi Bar

    Funny, too, that Putin is a former KGB agent :lol: But yes, it would seem he is consolidating his power. What should the West make of it? Frankly, I don't ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    And the Wii..... *Laughs* If Microsoft or Sony can develop a motion-sensitive controller, then the Wii will be seen as it truly is: a recycled Gamecube compressed into a small ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Soviet Internationale

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Feh. They wait so long to sentence Milosevic, and here the convict and sentence Hussein within two and a half years. And then he was convicted for one crime only, ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    At first I was taken in, and yes, those first few days I felt bad and confused. That first month or two Osama was the enemy. But I was only ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Ahaha, yes, which is why I was surprised this re-surfaced. Thanks anyhow! :)

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Uhhhh.... Hmmmm..... Weee.... Nope, haven't affected my life in anyway :)

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Other Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    You were like a swift sunrise before my eyes; But with it came a swift sunset... Now darkness envelopes my being, And my heart is being eaten by your lies...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Thank-you!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Oh please don't! (Hate me). I don't try to succeed at what I attempt - I merely attempt it for my own amusement. However, this poem was part of an ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    So...what exactly are the various aspects of starting a fire? :P

    Nov 12, 2006


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton