User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yayaya! Bjorn is ALIVE!!! Muahaha....*cough* anyywayy.... Yah, here's a recent picture of me, taken last week I believe in guitar class. Enjoy!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lord of Thunder

    Why thank-you!

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    Haha, thank you!

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    :lol: That's awesome (speaking of awesome, that is apparently the middle name of my friend Jess' baby cousin :D Isn't it just... awesome ? :lol:). I want to give my ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My poem inspired by The Lord of the Rings

    Ahey! Welcome to YWS. I'm really glad someone else has done a LotR-inspired poem! What I would have said has been said, so no need to re-iterrate. I shall only ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Tolkien...(WoW! What a BIG surprise!!:o). Well that was a waste of 10 points... Oh well!:D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Yeah, I found this topic, so I'm *bumping* it. I'd like to squeeze you all of your opinions on this topic!

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    And history does have a tendancy to repeat itself... Though I'm not sure if terrorism shall be the final calamity that shall bring about the end of the U.S. I ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Hoy, Pushca, unreadable?! My, my - where has todays generation gone off to? I stick by the fact that the LotR is a modern literary masterpiece, concieved by a masterful ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oh, I love Arthurian legends! Middle Ages are probably my favorite time in history to read about. Currently, I'm reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. There was one time ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Ah, reading Tolkien's translation of Sir Gawain by any chance? ^_^ If not, it's more than worth the look, an astute translation. Ah, unfortunately not. I picked it up in ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The last two books I finished reading in their entirety (by about mid-november) were Das Reich by James Lucas (I've also read/have The Third Reich by him), which tells about ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    My family has also informed me that I've been irritable and quiet. My father was mildly (and I suppose playfully) chiding me for being so quiet yesterday :? I can't ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Today I get to pat myself on the back and be slightly concieted!:D For today is my birthday! I am officially 16! I get to forget all my worries and ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    Haha, I love it! >IMMATURE

    Nov 23, 2006


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird