User avatar

Bittersweet

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Wow. Rogaine really DOES work! It also helped a ton with your complexion. You look like you got a bit more sun! *nods* -Holly

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    ... Shepherd... your eyes. They are mesmerizing! My friend and I decided to go out and do a bit of a photo shoot together. I was the photographer/editor, so I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    It's been far too long since I've posted here... That would be me with my lovely new Converse that I love. Now that I'm looking closer, it looks like the ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 2009 YWS Awards Winners!

    ... Wow. I really was speechless for a second. I didn't think I'd be on the list, much less for the best artist. This made my day. Especially since there ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I don't think I've ever posted on here, and I think now's as good a time as any. Since there's so many amazing people out there. I'll probably end up ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Quote: Oh, and Kylan & Demeter, it goes without saying. Gotta second that. :P Gotta second second that. xD Or third. Second second sounds cooler though. -Holly

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    ... Angela and Kylan. xD -Holly

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Gurlfrand, you go through some strange kind of puberty. Starting with the awkward stick-like teen years, transitioning into manhood and then to an ugly baby. Oh well. You're still my ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Sachi, I love the first picture. But more importantly, I love youuuuu. And your fahhhbulous hair. :D -Holly

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wash-out fail: I was in a silly mood. -Holly

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ... Adam. xD Meep! Aww, you have the most adorable face ever! I'm jealous. Wolf, I would kill for your looks. The boyz must love you. ;) Silented, what the ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Me Decide (New YWS)

    I like that a lot. It's very clean, sleek. Easy to understand. But the flowers on the black bar at the bottom... that's a bit girly. Not that I object, ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Mine is more of a suicide hotline message than a review... xD It is a very powerful poem. I like the stanza that talks about the bird and the plane. ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ashli! What are you talking about? You seriously don't need make up. You're so pretty! :) Vonika! What a coincidence! I saw you on DeviantArt before and now YWS. Your ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    -Holly

    Jul 6, 2009


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)