User avatar

Bittersweet

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wasted Days

    The days are paper-thin. Gauzy, insubstantial fabric, slipping from my fingers. I watch them float away, twisting about softly as they climb the skies. I often wonder where the days ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comprehend/ Unfamiliar/Google Ad

    Thank you all so much! DayDreams- Van Gogh? Wow. Haha. I don't think I've seen much of his work except for the very famous one. I don't suppose I see ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comprehend/ Unfamiliar/Google Ad

    It's been ages since I've posted, so I thought I'd give you all a bit of what I've been working on. First up, is my piece that just went into ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hayley Williams (Attempt...)

    Hello, Megan! You probably don't know who I am. I've been sort of absent lately. But never the matter! I'm really liking where this is going. You've got all the ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Windmill Man

    He blots out the sun as though it were a stain on his sweat-sodden shirt; a hand raised to the sky. And the whispery fingers of the wheat grass pull ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    It's been far too long since I've posted here... That would be me with my lovely new Converse that I love. Now that I'm looking closer, it looks like the ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Life not Lived

    So... I wrote a poem. And I don't care that it's not capitalized. It's staying that way. Comments are appreciated. Thank you. _____ curled up at the window sill, ghosts— ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holly's Official Art Thread!

    June made me. This is a place where all my recent art will go from now on. The rest sucks. Don't look at it. Since it's been a terribly long ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2009 YWS Awards Winners!

    ... Wow. I really was speechless for a second. I didn't think I'd be on the list, much less for the best artist. This made my day. Especially since there ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System Done!

    I'm glad that you can't get points in groups anymore. It was much too easy to post whenever you wanted, which always bothered me. I also particularly enjoy that the ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A week

    Hello, Adam! :D Here with a review, quite obviously. Just... brace yourself, maybe? There was a play About the trillionth time Romeo and Juliet fell in love Okay. Love what ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Celluloid Truth

    Hey Vernon! I'm here as promised! :) Here we are the 21st century, ahead and aware of it all. Machines and ideas cultivate freely. But this festering soup is decayed! ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: red light

    Hey Silent! I warn you again, this illness is doing strange things to my head. So if I say something that's like "... O_o...", forgive me. Red light is filtering ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Way of Mankind

    Strip me of my leaves and I am nothing. Barren, my branches hang in shame. You’ve made a spectacle of me, naked and rooted to the ground. I shiver, unsheltered ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I don't think I've ever posted on here, and I think now's as good a time as any. Since there's so many amazing people out there. I'll probably end up ...

    Aug 28, 2009


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman