User avatar

Bittersweet

  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Little Questionnaire

    1) When did you join YWS? May 8th 2008, I believe. 2) Did you try out any other writing sites before you joined YWS? Not really, just took a quick ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Areida! My goodness! You are so very pretty. I wish I could steal your eyes. And your smile is lovely! And haven't you heard, dahling, pale is the new tan! ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the title above you.

    10/10! It's lovely!

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Behind the Trees

    Hiya Michael! Overall, nice poem! You kept to mood of the poem very consistent and it was easy to see how the narrator feels. I have some nitpicks first, though, ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    Hallelujah! I'm glad it's beginning to get more strict. If only we could make proper punctuation and grammar a rule too.

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Can you Tell Who it is? What Can I Do to make him Better?

    I can certainly tell who it is! Don't cry. :P I don't think Robert's eyes are quite so large though. He has fairly small eyes, so you may want to ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Sorry if I took someone's, I only took the time to read a few. -You know you're a writer when the littlest thing brings that soft urge and twitch in ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: does it matter?

    I agree with Jonny Von Jelly. I think a balance (or at least some people of different sexes. It doesn't have to be 50% guys and 50% girls. That's weird) ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Ahh, Sarah, your avatar is gorgeous! Is it from something? 10/10

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencils (a poll)

    Mechanical. Because who wants to get up and sharpen their pencil every two seconds? xD

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I am truly jealous, Snoink. Your shirt is amazing. :P

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I love my room! I would take a picture but seriously, I can barely see the floor... O.o But yeah, it has periwinkle walls and my bedspread is the same ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: victorian era

    Green eyes is fine. :)

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: victorian era

    A girl was considered pretty for several things; pale, unblemished skin, fashionable curls, and womanly figure. She didn't have to have blonde hair and blue eyes to be considered pretty. ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I feel so proud!

    I had no idea that was even possible! LOL. -dies of laughter- -Holly

    Nov 21, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief