-
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds like some kind of realistic fiction in a small town. Not something I would read, but I just don't like realistic fiction, but my friends would probably read it. ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Kendra: Dunno. Not Eragon. Then I'd have to give people piggy back rides, which would not be fun. Zoe: Naruto. I want to be a ninja and help people! So ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Kendra: Tried being human, didn't work. I guess my mom. Then I could try being quadruped. Zoe: Kendra! I wanna fly. ;___; Linda: Zoe. I miss being young.
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Zoe: I love all those big cats. Leopards, lions, tigers, you know. They're pretty. Kendra: I like the reptile house. Scales are hawt. :3 Zoe: *facepalm* If you could choose ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Kendra: I usually take whatever's in the medicine cabinet and throw it on pizza or rice or something. It's the same for all three meals. Zoe: I love bread. For ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: Title Feedback
It's very straight forward, and sounds like it'll focus on a boy who becomes a part-time Paladin (obviously). It also sounds like it would have more of a humorous twist ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
Whenever you do something weird, your brother's automatic response is "You've been writing to much." Bonus points if he's right.
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"Well, my parents always took care of the tipping before I went to San Francisco, but now I'd say I undertip. I usually give them a shed shell or something, ...
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"Ha, who cares? If I can chew it, I'll eat it!" ~Kendra "Sweet. Especially chocolate. But I guess that would count as both..." ~Zoe What are your thoughts on the ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"Getting in a romantic relationship with a human. That would be horrible. Thank goodness I can't control my mouth, so it'll probably end in a restraning order." ~Kendra "Dying. No ...
Jun 22, 2009
