-
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Hey, cool thread. I'll go check it out.
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "Disney" I think "Florida".
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Feelings on Atheism
This thread interests me greatly. *takes out popcorn* I'm an atheist too. Well, more like agnostic leaning towards atheist. If someone gives me complete, absolutely 100% undeniable evidence that a ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I think I'm going to give this place a shot again. :D So yeah. I'm gonna go review some stuff.
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I wanted to join a forum for young writers. I googled it. Here I am! :D
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
Well, he's not really a celebrity, but there's this really cute (literally cute) boy named Harry that was in the 1999 National Spelling Bee. He's made of win. Check it ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I'm staying home this time around. Do you like Pokemon?
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?
Yo hablo un poco espanol. I've only been taking Spanish for a year, though. I passed the class well enough.
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer
I'm a writer. I have trouble sitting through stories people write online, and I don't trust my own critique. This 2:1 thing is going to be hard for me. xD
Jun 21, 2009
