User avatar

Binkatong

  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Work Online

    Whew. And I was just worried about people stealing my ideas. 0.o I think I'm going to wait a little longer before publishing chapter 1 of my novel here. I ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I wanted to join a forum for young writers. I googled it. Here I am! :D

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Whenever you do something weird, your brother's automatic response is "You've been writing to much." Bonus points if he's right.

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Well, my parents always took care of the tipping before I went to San Francisco, but now I'd say I undertip. I usually give them a shed shell or something, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Heck no! D< TPBM: Likes anime?

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save you

    That was beautiful. I definitely thought of abortion when I read it, although what the others said could also hold true. Overall, you did a good job with the flow, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Well, he's not really a celebrity, but there's this really cute (literally cute) boy named Harry that was in the 1999 National Spelling Bee. He's made of win. Check it ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A pink unicorn with a rose in it's mouth, like they do in the tango or whatever. (Well, aren't I original?) Binkatong

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Ha, who cares? If I can chew it, I'll eat it!" ~Kendra "Sweet. Especially chocolate. But I guess that would count as both..." ~Zoe What are your thoughts on the ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'm staying home this time around. Do you like Pokemon?

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Yo hablo un poco espanol. I've only been taking Spanish for a year, though. I passed the class well enough.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Getting in a romantic relationship with a human. That would be horrible. Thank goodness I can't control my mouth, so it'll probably end in a restraning order." ~Kendra "Dying. No ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine 1.2

    Excuse me if this isn't too good, since this is my first review. This definitely has potential. I love how the humans actually want to have their blood sucked, rather ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Poppet.

    Woah there, did you just change that to Stoots? 0.o Anywho, thank you all for the warm welcome! I was wondering when you could add you a custom title. Now ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    I'm a writer. I have trouble sitting through stories people write online, and I don't trust my own critique. This 2:1 thing is going to be hard for me. xD

    Jun 21, 2009


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time