-
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Name: Malcolm Rush Age: 25 Appearance: Personality: Malcolm has an insatiable curiosity, one that sees him moving between jobs with shocking regularity. He has put himself in harm's way more ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
**I'll join this tomorrow.**
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
**Alright, I'll definitely post tomorrow. It's hard to get internet where I am at the moment, and I've only got about five minutes. But tomorrow I'll be back home.**
Jan 19, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Sadlis Seeing one of the small knots of youths darting off towards the black hole, Sadlis realised that these people actually intended to do something about it. He heard one ...
Jan 15, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Sadlis Having been caught up in traffic, Sadlis arrived at school sickeningly late, missing his entire first class. He wandered into the corridor, trying to take in everything that was ...
Jan 14, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Name: Cody Morrow Age: 15 Weapon: Ten land mines. SASS: Ability to find and cook food. Fears: Wide open spaces. Randomness: He sees everything as a game. He doesn't believe ...
Jan 14, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Sadlis Despite the stubborn refusal of the hangover to leave him alone - even for just five minutes, as it normally should - Sadlis went about his morning routine with ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
**Alright, finally returning to YWS after far too long an absence. I'll try to post regularly, but I can't promise anything until I get back home in about a week.** ...
Jan 11, 2010 -
Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)
Archimedes The night had little effect on Archimedes. The lightweight, but very warm coat shielded him from just about anything the wastes could throw at him. Well, with this many ...
Dec 7, 2009 -
Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]
Darsidian - Thief So, there they were, all thinking it was gold and only gold he was after. Like some dragon, hoarding as much as he could get his filthy ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood
**Moved to DT**
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
Name: Jack Hastings Nickname (if there is one): Big Irish Age: 25 Gender (incase the name doesn't give it away): Male Gang (If one): Darks Personality: Jack comes off as ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Calvin The pain was starting to fade, and he could see who he was in the truck with now. He winced a little as Andrew started to wash the cuts ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
**Wow. Calvin fair just disappeared there** Calvin Rivers In the middle of his conversation with Arista, Calvin felt nausea overtaking him, seeing a similar reaction in her. It's the vaccine ...
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Calvin Rivers Apparently, Calvin wasn't the only one who wanted to get out of the auditorium as soon as humanly possible. He had walked no further than the length of ...
Nov 29, 2009
