User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes "Then how about a trade? Give me the name of whoever sent you and I give you your gold back, fair yes?" Adam's words - and what he claimed ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Ellis McCall His eyes flashed and he snarled a little. If it hadn't been for some vestige of self-preserving instinct within him, he would've killed Ballow and taken his power ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Ellis McCall He sat down with a smile, bemused by the kid's antics. He shook his head, "No, I ate only a bit ago, I'll be fine for now. What ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes He noted the loop of rope just beyond the door as he entered, as well as a number of other traps littering the room haphazardly. Tripwires, small bags that ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Ellis McCall He could feel the Australian boy's power rolling off him in waves - it would be greatly useful to him, if he could get it. Of course, in ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Jack He laughed, "Well, that makes two of us, then. I'm sure the sheriff'd turn a blind eye to me, given I'm a local and all. Probably just has my ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Leo He coughed a few times - his vision was still a little blurry, and he felt as though he'd been winded, but he managed to stagger to his feet, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Dwight He surged forward from the side of the building as the newcomer laid in to the hunters, giving the last one standing a kick with a foot as solid ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Jack He raised his eyebrows, grinning ear to ear, the fate of Billy Cook pushed from his mind by her sparkling eyes and her flirtatious mockery of his not-so-villainous nature. ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    **Umm, wait, hold on. It was Leo and Sian with the queen, not Nick and Chloe...** Leo He pushed open the hallway's doors, trying to work out how the other ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *Added a pic for Charlie* Charlie Brennen After a quick check to see that no one was watching him, Charlie started making his morning coffee - running the machine itself ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Dwight The shouts of some of the kids who imagined themselves rulers of the city echoed through the apartment block. "He's in here, guys. I can sense him!" Yelled one, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Jack Stanley This day just got interesting... He thought to himself. There he'd been, moping about how nothing interesting ever happened on Tyrel's farm, and then a pretty bounty hunter ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    **That's fine Sylverdawn, I'm guessing the Company won't be able to know about Lucian's power then. And I think since we've got a Peter Petrelli-esque character, we should have a ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    *I'll take level 1 Dark, thanks* Balaes The safe house was a long way from being a house. Boss Flicker's lair had been converted from the damp basement of the ...

    Jan 23, 2009


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver