User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Ben He nodded, "I know - I've got no illusions about either the expense or about what's coming. But I can pay, and I can defend myself against a demon ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Denrei He laid his hands lightly on his knees as he seated himself at the foot of his bed. He'd already decided how he was going to face his Sensei's ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Shaiel It was some time before he and the two Sirens, as he now knew them to be, reached the Urchin Academy. He probably could've got there faster if he'd ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    **Maybe PM her first and ask her to post, we can bring her in if she needs to be brought in.** Jason He'd brought back quite a bit of food ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Cale Cale looked shocked as Seline suddenly shot into the air and made for the treeline, drawing an elite with her. It seemed their enemies had anticipated their coming, and ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Jack He stepped back from Bethany, a hurt look flitting across his face, "BJ..." "Don't call me that! Only my friends call me that!" She shouted at him. He ran ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Ben He stopped at the door and sniffed a few times. He recognised the smell of the herbs just beyond the door - they were a kind that could ward ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Cale He frowned, "Hmm...tough call. I haven't really thought about it before." He ran his tongue over his teeth in thought, "I guess, from what I've seen so far, I'd ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    **Sure Rory** Gatian He arrived in the training rooms late, already most of the angels had picked a training partner and were sparring. He saw Cale and Cariad with their ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    **Sorry, I wasn't sure exactly what you meant with Ballow. I'll get it right from now on, though.** Shaiel Rason was on the brink of insane fury. He was in ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Denrei He sighed inwardly as the new squads were read out. There he'd been, hoping he'd get a new sensei - one who'd actually feed him on the retreat in ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Jason, Peter and Liz He struggled forward in the grip of the woman, but she was surprisingly strong. Obviously a shifter... He could see Carmen struggling in the arms of ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Cale As they rode out, he raised his voice in question to Vincent, “How long until we arrive there? I’ve never travelled straight to Rasdont from the Academy before.” “It’s ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Name - Gatian Age - 18 Race - Angel Personality - He's somewhat prone to mood swings based on who is around him. He was very strong emotions, but that's ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Will It had taken him a few seconds to realise exactly what was going on. Everything had happened so fast! First, the crash, and a few people giving him odd ...

    Feb 10, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners