-
Re: August Hill
Shaiel It was clear to him that Raesa didn't understand the distinction between Rason and Shaiel. Maybe if she saw Rason in his own form... He shook the thought away, ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Rémi and Charles "Maurice? The blue coat, if you please." Rémi said, barely acknowledging the servant as he was helped into the coat. Across the chamber from them, Charles was ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Camp Half Blood
Caleb He leaned back in his chair at let out a sigh of relief as Chelsea announced she was going to share what she'd learned. Or rather, her interpretation of ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Another Naruto story book
**I think Yahiko will have quit as a ninja or something, and the new character's his replacement.**
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: To Save the World
Jason “I think you need to get rid of that phone.” He said as they stepped off the plane and into Venice. She gave him an incredulous look, “What? Are ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Balaes He folded his arms and leant against on of the stalls while they waited for Edgar. Most of the others seemed to be doing fine - Kai, Ivellios and ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
Name: Serrino Fortner Age: 25 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: He's what one would call a 'gentleman' pirate - silver tongued, cultured, intelligent and arrogant. He handles much of The Phoenix's
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Gatian He shouted in surprise as the flame Jinx tossed him set fire to his pants. He beat at them hastily, much to the amusement of the others, and managed ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: The Others
**Alright, we need to start reading previous posts more carefully, because a few people have messed up posts. And yes, I realise I'm one of them** Jordan It took him ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Camp Half Blood
**All right, I think I've got things sorted out now. My posts will make sense from now on** Caleb He could see Athena’s daughter Shannon creeping through the forest with ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Ben He looked a little embarrassed as he sat there in the kitchen, twiddling his thumbs a little. Her father's sword lay across the table in front of him, Ben ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: August Hill
Shaiel He seemed uncomfortable at the mention of the vexing murder, after all, there was every possibility that Rason had something to do with it. He hadn't exactly discriminated between ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Camp Half Blood
**Right, sorry. I started that post before it had been, I was in class so I didn't really get a chance to check if there had been any other changes.** ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Camp Half Blood
Caleb He’d overslept that morning, and because of that, he’d missed training and been stuck with the Ares team. Apollo would be furious if he found out, after all, his ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: The Others
Jordan Jordan gave the kid a smile and a wave as she peeked around the corner again. The guards took the brief moment of respite to get themselves into more ...
Feb 18, 2009
