User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal Teaching himself, and surviving on that for a year. That was something few wolves could do. Ossal looked sidelong at Star, "And did you ever try to teach yourself ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He laughed and shook his head a little, "No, I can't say I do. I'm no vegetarian, but that doesn't mean I enjoy this, uh, stage of making a ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    **I call a spot. I'll post my character tomorrow, though.**

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer He sat down a safe distance away from the creature, watching it closely. His father had always stressed that he should not trust their kind, especially the ones he ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal He contemplated the boy's words for a long while. Leaf had been a good friend of his, another of the old pack that he'd been saddened to lose. Moonshadow, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    **I'm thinking, DSF, if Korah's going to reveal his bloodline, these fights would be the best ones to do so in. I reckon I'll have Shinjiro reveal his against the ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He drew out a knife and tossed it to Star. She could do the skinning, it wasn't really his thing. Luis would be happy to help cook the food, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    **Sorry, I was going to post yesterday, but I was busier than I expected to be.** Peter and Liz They'd had trouble making sure everything worked out, the remaining hyenas ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    **Can I also suggest that we don't have any power-absorbing/power-copying type characters? I know they've popped up in other storybooks, but I think its best if everyone's got a unique ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Yellow Hill - Ossal The shaman pushed himself to his feet and shook the sleepiness out of his bones after a little more rest. Lhuna was right, he was starting ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal Sometimes these days, even Lhuna managed to get on his nerves. Second-guessing his senses...He snorted. It was a foolish thing to do. One day, instead of acting immediately on ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **Can someone bring my characters in?**

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Ethan Walsh When he woke up that morning, everything had been screaming that this was going to be a terrible day. His parents were mad at him again for no ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    **When do we start?**

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Kyle She wasn't bad, he had to give her that. In fact, the way he was playing, he and Casey were going to lose. Kyle started dodging in against her, ...

    Apr 16, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter