User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    **Alright, so due to having wrecked my knees yesterday, the trip ended sooner for me than I expected. In short, I'm back :P Jack I'd been separated from the rest ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Traystal Once the group had reached the mountain range, Traystal decided that he should slip away for a little while. Partially because he wasn't eager to spend all the time ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles Mother? Charles looked from the imperious looking woman, so sure of herself, across to his fiancée, I would never have picked that. He shook his head, But who am ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He and Kate were still getting tense looks from Star as they ate their dinner. “So what do we do, then?” Luis finally said, looking across at James. “Well, ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **I'm going to be gone from tomorrow for a couple of days, so could someone keep Traystal and Meer alive for me?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    **I'm going to be gone for a couplenof days from tomorrow, so could someone keep Ben alive until I get back?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    **I'm going to be gone for a couple of days from tomorrow, so could someone keep Jack alive until I get back?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    **I'm going to be gone for a couple of days from tomorrow, and I won't have internet access, so could you guys keep Ossal and Tier alive?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Ben After a while, Ben caught sight of Aidan. Although the other boy didn't talk much, the two got along well enough simply because neither of them fit in anywhere. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack Apparently, people had either failed to noise that I'd returned to my table after the water fight, deciding that I'd done enough controlling of what other people felt today. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **I think Jok brought in Korah's army while we were all just sitting around. His balrog-like demon came first, and is still hanging about somewhere. I think Ra and a ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **Sorry >< I'll PM Ech and try and get her back in. And how long should it be before the students find out Scarlett's dead and the war's gone through ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Shinjiro The two of them had managed a good distance with ease, and had watched, impressed, as Korah used his seeking attack. They saw the spears of ice repeatedly punching ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer - Human "Four of them." He continued, "He uses them specifically for tracking what he always told me were criminals among your kind." The fairy girl gave an irritable ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Jason Once they'd driven Ballow to a Pride doctor, Jackson and Ian stood facing the whole group, their SUV behind them. "How many of you really want to help us ...

    Apr 21, 2009


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain