-
Re: The Victorian times
Rémi "Sunny!" He shouted, trying to follow her, but his father held him back, grasping his shoulders and pushing him back a few steps as Sunny dashed back inside. "Salaud!" ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
Ray He laughed, "Don't think you can get rid of me that easily, Leslie. You've known me for how long now, eternity? You should know better. Besides," he said, a ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
**Edit: Accidentally posted the same thing twice.**
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Andy He blinked. She...wants to go to the dance with me? Jesus, what do I say? I mean, I'm not exactly used to this. but he found that, to his ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
**Could someone bring in Ray, please? Maybe messing up a nightmare himself or something**
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
**Alright, I'm not sure what to post for Luis right now, so could someone sort of just bring him back in?**
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
**So, Jack's still hanging upside down in a tree? Could someone find him soon then?**
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Charles Charles let out a laugh at her prompting. Oh, how things had turned around. A minute ago, he'd known exactly what was going on, he'd had control of the ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Talent Thief
Name: Rhulais Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall and slender, with long black hair and grey eyes. His skin is somewhat pale, and he wears fairly formal clothing, the result ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
**Well, seeing as there still seems to be a spot left...** Name: Ray Age: Appears around about 19. Gender: Male Species: Dream Creator Appearance: This , but smilier (if that ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
**We're on the next day now, right?** Andy Band practice had gone well yesterday, and Andy knew it was going to turn out to be a great band. They weren't ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Balaes Being able to speak again, feeling the magic flow unhindered through his body once more, was a relief for Balaes. He'd always cursed his dark heritage, had always wished ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
**Alright, I read everything as close as I could, but I'm still not quite sure where Meer is, so could somebody bring him back in in their next post? Traystal ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
**Alright, I'm back earlier than expected, thanks to a busted knee. All else was good though.** Ossal Tier, Zodiak and Lhuna had rushed off to help fight off the pack ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: {.Endless Waltz.}
Name: Jonathan Bryant (Also known as 'Sketch') Gender: Male Age: 22 Selection: Engineer Officer, Private Appearance: He's average height, short, messy brown hair, and blue eyes. He has a kind ...
Apr 25, 2009
