User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles Remi hadn't spoken to any of them on the ride home. Apparently, he'd thought that speaking to Charles or Leopold would have forced him to speak to his father ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal He knew long before his nephew could even be sure Ossal was in his usual spot that Tier was looking for him. When the young hunter finally appeared on ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    **Sure, Tiger. And since I've got the opportunity to do it right now, can I just point out that you say your second character is male under gender, and everywhere ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Martin Wilson Age: Appears 19 Gender: Male Side: Light Element: Water Appearance: He has jet black hair, and green-blue eyes. He is above average height, but not exactly ‘tall’. ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    **I call a spot**

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **Thanks** Luis "Hey Luis." He glanced up to see Kate standing in front of him, looking somewhat nervous, Probably the whole thing with the dragons...they're not good in anyone's books. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **I've actually got not idea of what to post at all right now. Could someone help me out? Talk to Luis or something? Otherwise I'll just have to have him ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Andy There was nothing Andy liked about being in the same car as this duplicitous young man. She's fine, Fletcher...Emily caught a stray round at the dance... The words swirled ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack I didn't like this one bit, and I knew most of the others felt the same way. Jason, however, seemed scared and worried about something, and I knew that ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Name: Prince Rhett Age: Ancient, but was in his late twenties when he died. Gender: Male Personality: Rhett is cold and calculating. Many of the Vescar know him as the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Remi He reined in his horse before the front doors of the estate, calling out to one of the servants, "Hello there! Is Miss Sunday about?" The woman gave him ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Anton I grinned to myself, glancing out into the ring where Emily was working the crowd up with the same ease that the techies and I were able to exercise ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Tier He walked out of Lhuna's den, quietly cursing himself. True, he was concerned with the words, "Beware the pale face," but that hadn't been what he wanted to ask ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack Well, even if civilization wasn't going to help us, we still had each other to lean on. I caught a slightly questioning look from April, and instinctively knew that ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles "Well, I'd suggest another dance, but you do hate society's rule and all that." He said, smiling a little as the two of them returned to the ballroom. "And ...

    May 2, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'