User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Deacon Catching up to the girl with the wierd mark on her neck hadn't been difficult. She'd tired easily after her short, undignified sprint out of the cafe, whereas Deacon ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    **Aww, it's okay, JC. I'm sure it'll turn out for the best. Although, I'm torn between whether or not it should...** Ray He was seeing a whole new side to ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack Everyone seemed to manage a predictable reaction to Zeke's death, and it was all compounded on to me in the most fierce wave of pain I'd ever felt. I ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Deacon Watching the Japanese girl who'd spooked him a little leave, Deacon tossed up the idea of following her. But in the end, he decided that it probably wasn't the ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Prince Rhett He didn't think he'd ever understand the ankou's bizarre sense of allegiances. How could he feel an attachment to regular zombie Vescar and not the more powerful ones, ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Martin When he'd decided to go to Eliza to find out where Drake ad the human girl were, he hadn't expected to find his targets. Nor, for that matter, had ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Anton Emily's shriek echoed through the entire camp, bringing me to my feet with a start. I'd been inspecting all the rest of the equipment, wanting to make sure there ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray Seeing Leslie run away from everything facing her in that ballroom was one of the most shocking experiences of his life. Everything I thoughti knew about was all wrong? ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    **Is it alright if I have two characters?** Name: Steven Chambers Age: 21 Gender: Male Race: Human Allegiance: Human Personality: Hot-headed and full of himself, many other soldiers refer to ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Jaskar Errant He awoke the sounds of boots crunching on gravel, eyes opening to a bleary image of gleaming gold armour. He cursed silently at the memory of what had ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    **I'm calling my spot now. I'll post later, though.**

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    **Anzius, they weren't in the car anymore. Drake to Rose to Eliza's house. And I'll post in a couple of hours.**

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    **Are we ever going to start this?**

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray The only possible explanation for Leslie's behaviour was that she didn't realise what she'd just done. She'd sent Lilly straight off to dance with Vincent. "What's going on?" He ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Jaskar Errant He rode into the clearing behind Alexander. When he saw the arrows burning up in the air, his first thought was, Wraiths . He leapt forward from his ...

    May 9, 2009


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White