User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Death Row

    Name: Jackson Maynard-Powell Gender: Male Age: 24 Appearance: While he is slender and of average height, Jackson seems to exude danger, one of the reasons he was convicted. He has ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **Well, I assume it's my turn to post, so here goes** Andy “We’ve been informed that you’re the victim’s boyfriend.” The officer was saying to him. Andy nodded absently, “You ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael The sound of quiet footsteps approaching him reached Michael’s well-tuned ears, and after a moment, he decided to ignore the noise. He did, after all, ignore most things of ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Row

    **I'll call a spot. I'll edit my profile in after school**

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael "Where are you headed, Michael?" His grandfather asked, catching him as he walked out the door, "You're meant to be training later today." "I'll be back in time." Michael ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Samuel "Champion is not here." Amnash said. Samuel's eyes widened something, and he drew his magic to the surface. Just as he was about to unleash it, however, Amnash held ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray Ray had sat at his desk for hours after crafting the nightmare for Vincent. He'd been on a long emotional roller coaster, thoughts of regret being replaced by impregnable ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    **Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I honestly couldn't think of anything. I'm kind of going out on a limb here, so someone tell me if it's not alright** ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Samuel Samuel Lafavre was amused to see a hulking skeleton making his way towards the village. Amused for two reasons - firstly, because it was supposed to be invisible, and ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    **Marten's claimed by Melody** Marten The prince stood in the middle of the road, twice embarrassed by these commoners. First a duellist who wouldn't fight fair, then a pair of ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    **Considering that Marten (the prince) has already been claimed, I reckon it'd be interesting if him and Allison were betrothed and really didn't want to be.** Marten The entourage of ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Well, Deacon seems to have got himself into two places at once, so I'm just going to try to justify that quickly...** Deacon He nodded, if there were hunters in ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis Finally, he had a full grip on the souls of the two lizards. He had heard distant roars, and almost lost his grip then, but he'd held on long ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Kale “Where are we headed?” Jona was asking. He was walking at the moment, his cat-thing pacing alongside him. “Master Dalim.” The Spectre agent murmured, giving Kale a respectful bow. ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He ran to where the two lizards had been pinned down, already giving himself over to the side of his family’s power that he so feared and hated. His ...

    May 12, 2009


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri