User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: High School

    Taziel Arriving at school just in time to see a pair of demons trying to kill each other, one bright red, the other pale blue, Taziel sighed to himself. Less ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael Something was definitely wrong. She didn't seem as happy as she had before, and where I'd normally felt a slight tingling under my skin at the feel of her ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **I think they were in an apartment, except for Gale, Jackie and Jack, who were looking for Hinata.** Deacon It was a time like this that I wished I'd had ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Name: Taziel Gender: Male Age/Year: 17/Junior Creature: Angel Appearance: Taziel is about 5'2", with longish, wavy blond hair and bright blue eyes. He generally wears a white t-shirt, jeans, and ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray "Look, do you think it's possible...or do you have dreams yourself?" She asked. Ray froze up a little inside. Did she know what he'd done to Vincent, or had ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten A pretty local girl was trying to find out what he saw in the princess he'd been engaged to - and obviously trying to convince him to pick her ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He stood, looking at the creature that held Miss Midori for a few moments. Hadn’t that been Mori but a moment ago? What had happened? She’s got to be ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten The prince received a thunderous round of shouting and applause as he deposited another few solid gold pieces in front of the bartender, enough to buy another round for ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    **Just a suggestion, but it got brought up in another SB I'm in that a posting order might be a good idea. I don't know whether or not it'd be ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael I'd only taken a few bites when I lowered my slice of pizza. I could see she wasn't enjoying it, and certainly didn't want to be eating pizza at ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    **Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't been quite sure of what to write.** Acenon He nodded slowly. So Jarin was here, and moreover, was alive. Well, he ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael Neither of us was telling the entire truth about one simple thing. I could tell she wasn't entirely fine, and that it wasn't just a one of thing, either. ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Deacon We looked at each other, then back at Asuka, who simply smiled at them, "It's not going to ring forever, you know. He's impatient." "We can't untie her." Alucard ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray Already, the darkness was starting to fade from his mind. It was as if all he’d needed to do was release a whole lot of anger he’d felt at ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Well, I feel somewhat awkward writing third person when no one else is, so I'm going to switch to first from here on in.** Deacon I helped Hinata out of ...

    May 18, 2009


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster