User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    **Alright, I haven't posted in a while, I know, but what I was thinking for the hunters was this: They try to keep the peace between vampires and werewolves, and ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray Now, interestingly, it was Ray's turn to feel as though he'd been asked an impossible question. Do you love me? She'd asked. Ray was tempted, in the style that ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Amadon He glared at the angel talking to Mel, and at Mel at the same time. Oh, sure, he preferred her to people like Cypher and Mackenzie, and definitely to ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten Gesin growled down at the boy as he opened the door, cracking his neck a little, "Yeah. You can help us. Where are your friends? The ones who assaulted ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes The fighting intensified around the main group, pinning them on the landing below where the Dremora had originally emerged. The two Xivilai and one of the Clannfears struck at ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Amadon He’d arrived at school fairly late, between the first and second classes of the day, and was just in time to see a fight break out between Cypher, Mackenzie, ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Samuel “Royal quality.” Explained the boy as he deflected Amnash’s sword with ease. They fought for another little while, and then Amnash knocked the sword out of his hand and ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Deacon He'd thought he was safe the moment he'd jumped down the manhole. Surely the creature wouldn't be able to follow him through the tiny opening. But he'd been proven ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    **For the record, Taziel has been at the school for a couple of years now, so he would know that they get dorms.** Taziel "I'm not sure where yours would ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Acenon: He shrugged, "How could I have said goodbye and thank you? You would've arrested me." He held up his right hand, encased in the gauntlet, "I took this with ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael I eyed the three vampires cautiously. One of me, and three of them, almost certainly all with powers. On the other hand, I'd been trained to deal with that, ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten No sooner had he introduced himself to the thief than there was someone banging on the door. There was a shout from outside, "Hey, hey Melody!" The thief - ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Tier The majority of the Yellow Hill pack had been sitting around after the loud noise, debating whether or not to investigate. Without Lhuna or Ossal to lead them, they ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray He thought about it for a moment, then shook his head, "I meant with the humans, not with other dream creators." He said, even though he knew it was ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **Sorry, sorry! I forgot it was my turn to post.** Andy Hanging up the phone with a sigh, Andy swore under his breath. This was not a deal he'd ever ...

    May 23, 2009


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket