-
Re: Midynn's Hope
Sekayi "There are things nearby." Cheikh said to him, tilting his head a little as he looked down at Sekayi from his branch. The raven hopped along the length of ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: High school
**Could somebody bring in Jason? Oh, and Jok, I don't know if you noticed, but our characters kind of have the same name. Could you change yours, please?**
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Midynn's Hope
**Could someone bring Sekayi in?**
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: World's End
name- Kale Midway age- 17 gender- Male appearance- personality- Kale isn't the easiest person to get along with. He seems to lack any kind of feeling for other people, and ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: Country School
**Sorry, writewhatiwant, Josh kind of already got claimed...** Josh Once the introductions had been made amongst those who were there, and everyone had said what country they were from, they ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: World's End
Saving a spot
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: Midynn's Hope
Name: Sekayi Lesedi Age: 19 Gender: Male Species: Human (half-trained shaman) Powers/abilities: He can shapeshift into a few fairly harmless animals, and talk to all animals. He can heal minor ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: High school
Name- Jason Waters Age - 17 Gender- Male Grade- 11 Personality- Likes meeting new people, but isn't particularly good with crowds. He tends to be kind of arrogant, though it's ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Midynn's Hope
**I call a spot!**
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: The new Bunny Kill
**Could I just raise an idea? Maybe if anyone gets killed, they can make a new character, who isn't on the fox's list or anything, but who can help with ...
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
**Is it too late to rejoin? If not, I'll try to post something for Deacon tomorrow.**
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Haunted
Cedric He watched from around the corner as Christopher and one of the other teenagers teased the two lost girls about being followed by ghosts. "Cut that out, Marley!" One ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
**Sorry! I thought I'd posted.** Martin This was, in essence, the worst time Brystine could have possibly shown up. The guy who was trying to assassinate her was so close, ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Mythology
**Well, I didn't know how to bring myself in before, but I'll make an attempt now. Someone kick me if I did something wrong.** Nimriel The god of the sun ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Country School
Name: Josh McCray Age: 16 Personality: More than anything, Josh is very laid back. He has a generally optimistic outlook on life, and believes that things will turn out for ...
Jun 14, 2009
