User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    **I'll go in for that fight, or for hunting down the escapees** Name: Tranquility Age: Appears 22, actually over 3000. Race: Forkrul Assail (Really long limbed, really tall people with ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I turned around again, about to give the lunchroom another look over, when suddenly Alice was right behind me. I smiled, genuinely happy to see her. Just because she's willing ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal Even as he walked towards one of the human personnel he was stopped by another. "Sir? Could you please follow me? The Captain wishes to begin the briefing ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I looked around the lunchroom, trying my best not to look worried. Just because she isn't here yet doesn't mean she's not gonna show. As if she wouldn't show up ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal "Your room, sir." Vidol stepped into the small room, narrowing his eyes as he gave it a cursory glance. The room had two beds, the second currently unoccupied. ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    15:07 Vidol Oratal watched the bottles sail through the air and connect with the back of the ship, all smashing against it. He smiled, Excellent, the ship is now blessed ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I kicked myself, pissed as hell. You are NOT letting this one slip through your fingers, Bill , I thought. I jogged after her. "D'you mind if I have lunch ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I picked up what appeared to be a diary, looking at it curiously. I turned it over, there was no name on it. I shrugged, I'd just hand it in ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Billy Age: 16 Gender: Male Education: Just finished sophomore year (I think...) Family: Mum, Dad, younger brother and sister. Appearance: Short, but thick, brown hair, brown eyes, roughly 6'3", ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Dakto sat down at the table with Tanis, sparing the Drake a suspicious glance before turning back to him. "There's something I don't quite trust about that girl." he muttered. ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Vailin stood apart from the other warriors, fuming silently. The Prince had forbade him from taking part in the first charge, holding him back with the elites. The first major ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    *I thought we could run into Maybe and Rask at the inn* Dakto pushed the inn's door open, holding it for the others as they walked in. He looked around, ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Michael walked back to the three point line, spinning the ball between his hands. "Well, the fire alarm's done one good thing - we'll be able to play in peace ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    ***What's going on? >.>***

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations

    Count me in. I'm just finishing up a race now.

    Dec 15, 2007


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser