User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    The Assail smiled as the dragon changed back, still holding the snake. He thought for a moment at Asher's question. "I side with them because it seems right. My mind ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility felt more of his bone shatter as he was smashed into the ground by the dragon. However fast they repaired themselves, it still hurt every time that happened. He ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I laughed. How could you be so stupid, Bill? "That was mean, but I'll forgive you if you go to the dance with me." She grinned at me. "Sounds ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility sighed softly, turning from the dragon to the more present threat of the lion. He lashed out suddenly with one hand, sending her sprawling across the room. "Cease your ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility collapsed to the ground, before pulling himself once again upright and bending unnaturally around the lion's attacks, before grabbing her with both hands and tossing her through the air. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility looked from the dragon scaling the wall back to the lion snarling at him, before turning back to Trent. "I'm am not sure if you are to kill each ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility's black eyes focused on the man with the mongoose on his arm. "I have been led to believe that you are to fight each other in a display of ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I shook my head and smiled a little. "Come on, it can't really be that bad, I've known plenty of people like that. In fact, I don't know anyone ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I frowned a little, concerned. "A freak among freaks? What makes you say that? You seem pretty normal to me." *All I've got >

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I shrugged, trying to appear as casual as possible. You IDIOT! Why're you so goddamn nervous, it's not like you have to make her like you - she already ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility followed a scientist into the environment chamber, a second one holding one of those sleeping gas devices as he walked behind him. The lead scientist turned to address him. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I raised my eyebrows a little, grinning. "Peanut butter fudge, eh? She'll be sorry she didn't share." "Uh-huh." "I'll go get a table then, which one's yours?" She pointed ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility slept in his cell, the result of the gas being pumped into it. As he slept, a scientist wearing a gas mask ventured into the room, checking carefully to ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal Vidol snapped to attention, saluting the captain as he stepped out of his room. Even as he waited for the human's response, he appraised the captain, wondering what ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy My grin widened a fraction as she stuttered. See, I told you she liked me. I got my lunch and turned to her again. "Want me to grab a ...

    Jan 7, 2008


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende