User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    The Diosu whistled softly as he watched her deal the cards out. He allowed himself a sly grin. "Not bad...for a Voider." She snorted. "And I suppose you could deal ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    **I'm going to be away for a few more days, but I'm up for catching up with the rest of the group as soon as I can.**

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "That makes two of us," I said, grinning. The music changed suddenly and I looked up for a moment as the DJ did a dedication. Looks like someone's setting ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I held her as close to me as I dared, trying desperately to keep control of the situation, even though I had barely any idea of what to do. ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal Vidol lay down on his bed, running through the information given to him in the briefing. Working together then. Whatever this Captain appears to be, he's not going ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy grinned, putting his jacket next to them. "Nice." The doors opened and people started filing in, some well dressed, others casual. He nodded to Jorin. "Good luck." The other ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy looked around, getting the same nervous feeling that he always had on first dates. She'll show, Bill. Give her some time - the dance hasn't even started yet. He ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    **I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks, so if someone could add me in when I'm not posting that'd be good**

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility frowned, thinking for a moment. "I would also like to remain here. My presence could be justified to the scientists if Amber was to control one of them, and ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility spat on the ground again, trying to get the taste of the vomit out. He looked up at them. "Is there not a way out in this very area? ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    Profile: original body: name: Billy Abbott appearance: Longish blond hair, blue eyes. Average height. age: 25 occupation: Medical student. New body: name: Andrew Fletcher appearance: Brown hair, brown

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I blinked, surprised, before allowing myself a grin. Well, you've done it now, Bill. I stood up and began walking to my next class, still grinning. Same time tomorrow ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    With some effort, Tranquility managed to turn his head to the side, regarding the telepath, "He must be subdued - his presence invites discord. I do not wish to destroy ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility's eyes narrowed, his body having expelled enough of the drug to return the Forkrul Assail's logic to him. "Monster? My kind only seek peace. The scientists granted it to ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility pounded back at the dragon, simply trying to get away. He literally folded over on himself, rolling out from the dragon and springing back a few feet, his rage ...

    Jan 9, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop