User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I grinned a little, "You keep your bandage on your bookshelf?" "Of course, is there a problem with that?" She asked, looking back at me. "No, no. It just ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Name: William McCone Race: Human Age: 20 Team: None (for now) Background: Had his first encounter with a vampire at the age of thirteen, and tried to convince everyone he ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy The other girl, Bella, stared at me for a moment, then whispered something in Alice's ear. She nodded, the two of them giggling for a moment. I smiled a ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    ***Wow, leave it for a second and a whole new side plot develops :P*** Orain - Bad I slammed my desk again, still furious that I hadn't figured out Thyme's ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I grinned, "Well, avoiding something like that would probably be a good idea then." "Yep." ***Sorry, all I got***

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    ***How do you put color for just the name?*** Orain - Bad I took Thyme aside, not wanting the prisoner, or any of the goblins, for that matter, to hear ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I was surprised - it was my room, but a bit messier, if that were possible, "Wow." "Yeah, it's messy, isn't it." "I'm sure you know where everything is ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I reached the top of the stairs, noticing her bend over to rub at her ankle, "You sure you're okay?" "No." "D'you want me to carry you again?"

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I looked at her for a moment, smiling wanly. I could tell she was lying, but she could have this one, "If you say so." I stood aside to ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I frowned, "Ramen?" "It's soup." "I see." "Like two-minute noodles, only five minutes with soup. It's good." I grinned, "I'll be the judge of that." I headed the way ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain - Bad Orain slammed his staff into one of the last outlaws. The unfortunate man dropped to his knees, gasping for breath. The sorcerer bent over him, touching his ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I picked her up, looking around, "That way, right?" I asked, nodding in the direction that I thought the school was in. "Yeah, I think so." I set off ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I yawned, shivering a little, "Christ, it's cold!" I looked down, wondering for a moment what I was doing outside, why my jacket wasn't on properly, and who the ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    *Hope it's alright for me to join now* Name: Karo Age: 53 Race: Dwarf Class: Outlawed Warrior Possessions: A pair of throwing axes and a battleaxe Personality: Dwarflike - i.e, ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I watched her doze of with something of a grin lingering on my face, keeping my arm around her while I tried to force myself to sleep as well. ...

    Feb 8, 2008


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights