User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard I crept forward, staying in the shadows and nocking an arrow to my bow as I listened to their conversation. "...Corrie for short. And you three are?" "I'm Caspan, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain I gritted my teeth as the two of them left me. Compassion? Compassion is for the weak. Compassion gives your enemy a chance to come back, I thought, already ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Name: Isinaar Gender: Male Age: 30 Race: Human Description: Personality: Mysterious and quiet, but helpful when required and friendly in his own way. Background: Grew up with his father in ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    ***Can someone bring me in? I don't know what to do >.>***

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "Fair enough," I said, "Speaking of pillows, though, I'm sure mine's missing me. I should probably be getting back to it now." "Aww, but you haven't had a chance ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    **I'm going to skip forward a bit if that's alright with you guys. If not, just go ahead with beating the army and come back to this later.** Orain I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Name: Richard Age: 28 Race: Human Gender: Male Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, hooded cloak. Personality: Protective and loyal, but he can also be fairly arrogant. He tries to do ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    **Sorry, I thought I was meant to do that when there was a fight >

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Taren The hawk swooped low over the pair of foxes and landed on a branch a little distance from them. They looked at him, both crouching and ready to pounce, ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain and Thyme I spun, narrowly dodging Thyme's burst before countering with one of my own. I grinned, "The difference between you and I, Thyme, is that you were always ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    ***Anyone mind if I'm not a cat?*** Name: Taren Species: Hawk Appearance: Traits: He is somewhat arrogant, and tends to think of himself as being better than anything that can't ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain I hit one of the guards in the chest with my staff, looking over the compound quickly. I focused on a small group of figures, There you are. My ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    ***Same as Bella - will post a profile when I get a chance. Can I have TN's girl?***

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain - Bad I stood apart from the rabble that attacked the walls of the fort - at this rate, they could only win if they sacrificed the majority of ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy Bella nodded knowingly, "Uh-huh. 'Sleeping' in the woods." "We really were!" "I'm sure." Bella muttered, clearly enjoying the effect it was having on her friend. Vengeance for waking her ...

    Feb 17, 2008


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems