User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Name : Harry Solomon Age : 15 Gender : Male Appearance : 5'9", skinny with a hawk-like face and piercing blue eyes, with longish black hair. He is quite pale ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:37. Josh Josh felt himself get pulled against the wall, the busker reacting faster than him. He began to lean towards the edge of the glass, his curiosity ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:35. Josh Josh listened carefully, making his way toward the sound of the guitar and tapping out the song's beat on his sax case. He found himself standing ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Full Name: Joshua Ives Gender: Male Age: 18 Birthplace: Sydney, Australia Occupation: Student Eyes: Green Hair: Dark brown Height: 5'11" Weight: 170 lbs. Social Class: Middle Appearance: Joshua tends

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    **Thought I'd step back into this** Tranquility didn't need to sleep, so he decided to just stand guard while the others slept. He crouched to one side of the stairs, ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard "You're the one the mage is looking for!" I looked past the avian at the girl, who looked very frightened. Mages hunting someone who seems harmless? I definitely don't ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (Just thought I'd try to bring myself back in) Isinaar I walked my horse through the gates, just in time to see the king's standard bearer step out of the ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    **Oops, I'll try not to let that happen again** Richard "I've seen stranger things than people hiding their wings, ans since he is your cousin, I simply assumed that it ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Sorry, I haven't been able to think of anything)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard The avian seemed to be worried about something, changing his expression quickly and without any apparent reason, before turning back to the girl, "Caspan, the avian that was with ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "Um, Alice, we haven't had breakfast yet either." Bella gave her an incredulous look, "What?" "Well," Alice said, giving me a half-hearted glare, "We slept in the snow last ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain The guard snorted at me, "If you honestly think that I'm going to be dumb enough to speak to you, you've got know clue about how real guards work. ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Isinaar I pulled my horse up within sight of Edoras, in time to see a small, sour-looking man go riding out through the main gates and into the distance, towards ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard I remained a little apart from the group, not having been around this many people at one time for a while. He looked over all of them, putting names ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Ah! Don't bite me!) Billy I grinned, "Most things do." Alice switched the hot plate on, taking out a packet of the soup, "Yeah, but this tastes like real food." ...

    Feb 26, 2008


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author