User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (I'll make a guy tomorrow)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    *Can I still join? I'll make a character tomorrow if I can.*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Name: Saet Age: 17 side: Good race: Angel Picture: Him but wearing plainer clothes. Other:Up for love.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Jason Jason smiled as Keri ran over to him. He always liked talking to her, it seemed to put him in a better mood than anything else could. "Lately, no. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Jason Jason stepped out of the bar, arching his back a little to loosen himself up, his eyes fixing on the clouded night sky. He leaned against the wall, his ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Jason Gray Age: 19 Race: Werewolf Apperance: Tall and athletic, short black hair, green eyes, slightly tanned skin. Generally wears a white shirt and blue jeans. History: Born into ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    **If they stop time, can the others still go?** Jack Jack sat on a bench in Central Park, fingers pressed against his head in an attempt to rid himself of ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Jack Pittman Age: 23 Date of Birth: June 15th, 1985 Appearance: 6'2, lanky and athletic with short, messy brown hair and blue eyes. Personal History: Discovered his ability at ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:43am. Josh. Josh leaned against a wall, trying to stop himself from coughing so he could listen properly. A reinforced building? He remembered his teacher mentioning something like ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard I took a couple of steps back, notching an arrow to my bow and drawing the string back, but not firing at anyone. I looked around carefully, hoping I ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Isinaar I kicked my horse forward, pulling my sword out and testing its weight in my hand for a second, before focusing on one of the warg riders. I pushed ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Beusus I ran ahead of Nalathia, smiling a little. I could hear her calling behind me, knowing that my silence was annoying her, but not really worried. There was no ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Name: Beusus Age: 25 Race: Human Gender: Male Class: Assassin Appearance: Black hair and dark brown eyes. Personality: While he can be friendly, he is often bitter and cynical. He ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:42. Josh "Hey man, wake up!" Josh broke into a fit of coughing, sitting up and turning to spit a little dust out of his mouth. He looked ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard The mages are here? If they can track the girl that fast and spot Arabella that easily, we're in for some trouble, to say the least. "I'm up for ...

    Mar 11, 2008


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett