-
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax: The soldiers spun to the new comer, weapons in hand once more. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw those soldiers holding the prisoners release them for ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
I'm not really sure...we're at the Trojan's hiding place, feel free just to stumble on us
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax: Deltax stopped, laughing softly, "Don't worry, princess, I'm not interested in you. Why should I be, when your family has brought nothing but death on mine?" He turned back ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax: "Well then, if you are truly the sons of Agamemnon, why do you seek to reclaim a ruined kingdom when your father's still stands?" He looked back at Hesione, ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War
Name: Ben Jacobs Age: 26 Occupation: Troop Sergeant, Australian SAS Personality: Often overly optimistic, friendly, a little superstitious. Date of Birth: 16/5/98 History: Joined the army at 18, compl
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax: Deltax's eyes narrowed a touch, "The remnants of the Trojan royal family...how interesting." He turned to Pelop, "How could the Trojans hold any influence over the Greeks? You lost ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax: The soldiers arrived at last, grips tightening on their weapons as they saw the Trojans. Deltax gritted his teeth, "You're lucky I think you could be more use to ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
**Well, looks like I'm back right about on time** Deltax: Deltax looked at the girl for a moment, acknowledging her presence with a curt nod. He heard the clinking of ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: The Fantasy
*I'm going to be away for the next few days, could someone keep my guy alive?* Saet Saet shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, Missy. I'm Saet. Need someone ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Ah, alright then, thanks. I'm going to be gone for a few days as well, so could someone keep my character alive?
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Fantasy
Saet grinned a little to himself - it had been a long time since he'd last seen an angel. He dropped out of his tree and called out to her, ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax's eyes followed the archers as they retreated again, apparently oblivious to his presence. The girl had escaped, some consolation, Another loss for Troy, however small, is another victory for ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Deltax stood at the now broken gates of Troy, his eyes searching the ruined city for any sign of life. The rumours that its former inhabitants were returning to try ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
Great! I wanted to play Achilles' son, but I thought it might be a little...I dunno, arrogant or something. Name: Deltax Age: 18 Nationality: Greek - Myrmidon Appearance: Tall, with ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Oops, sorry. I think I'll skip forward a bit from last time, are we doing the shooter thing now or what?) Billy I sat down in the cafeteria, starting on ...
Apr 9, 2008
