User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Marvel

    Bishop A drunk stirred in a New York back alley, awakened by a pulsing blue light coming from the middle of the alley. He raised his arm sluggishly, squeezing his ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Name: Howell McKinney Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Human, born on Katal, one of the outer islands. Appearance: Blond hair, brown eyes. 6'3", 185 lbs. Him Personality: Generally a friendly ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He swore as he saw her legs give out - he'd thought switching her to the beds would make things easier. He crossed over to her and picked her ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He nodded, "I thought it might be something like that...And I just needed to know if it was something that would affect enough people to present a problem. Evidently ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris "Your opinion? And what was that, exactly? And what was the subject?" He folded his arms - he could guess what it was easily enough, judging from Amber's behaviour, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris "Quite annoying creatures, aren't we?" Chris allowed himself a small smile, "From time to time - though it seems you annoy each other more than you annoy us. What ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    **I thought Tim had fallen asleep on his way out of the cabin >< Ah well, I'll try getting it right this time. Forget that what I wrote before happened.** ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Deltax "How...how is this possible? My father's armour was given to Odysseus after the war." Hesione nodded, "It was. What you're seeing now is the armour that he leant to ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    Real Name: Lucas Bishop Aka: Bishop Age: Late 20s (?) Hero, Villain or Civilian: Hero Power(s): Energy Absorbtion - Bishop can absorb and is immune to most energy attacks, and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris Chris stepped past Colt as he left the cabin, having waited outside for the captain's son to deal with the problem before any kind of punishment was needed. Colt ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    I couldn't think of anything! I have no idea what's meant to be in that room, and I can't think of what would be. I think it's up to you ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris Chris gave the deck a quick glance, noting the bored, sometimes frustrated looks on the faces of many of the crew. He frowned - the crew being bored never ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris- Chris stepped out onto the deck, grinning a little as he noticed Colt ordering the crew about, "Morning, Colt. Any problems yet?"

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Name: Chris Age: 20 Height: 5'10" Weight: 176 lbs Nationality: English Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue Role: Bosun Other: Born the son of an English slave, but escaped at the age ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Deltax He shot a glare at Pelop, "You understand, no doubt, that the second my soldiers get the idea that I have been killed, your brother will be executed. Son ...

    May 3, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge